First time using our pattern? Here are a few tips.
sing origamina pattern for the very first time? I’m sew excited you decided to try one of my pdf sewing patterns! Here are a few tips if you are brand new to sewing my pattern.
1. Buying from the site: after payment is processed, you will receive an email with a download link. You can also log back into site anytime later and download your purchased patterns. You can download the same pattern up to 5 times.
2. Read the tutorial well before beginning!
3. Printing your pattern: be very careful to set the scaling to 100% or “none” before printing your pattern. You have a test square to check if the scaling was correct. Do not »fit to page«. I recommend you print the page with test square first and measure it. When you are sure it’s correct, proceed with printing the pattern.
Print all pages on standard paper. Using Adobe Reader (downloaded from adobe.com)is recommended but may not be necessary.
4. Match up the square images on the edges of pages.
5. Tape the pages together.
6. Choosing your size: when sewing clothes, check the sizes chart and measure your child to find the size that fits the best. When in doubt or between sizes I recommend choosing the bigger size.
7. Cut out your size according to the sizes chart.
You are ready to sew! And don’t forget to share your work.